Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas eve: Paris edition

Today has been one full of traditions both new and old. Whether it was tasting all of the thirteen French Christmas treats left in our room here at the Marriott or opening our Christmas pajamas from our sweet grandparents it was been a fabulous day.











We have done so many fun things today from venturing down into the creepy catacombs or around old cemeteries, to tasting all sorts of Parisian delights, to climbing up to the tip top of the Eiffel tower, to eating the best cotton candy of our lives, and every second has been a treat, most of all because we have done it all together as a family.























I am so grateful to celebrate Christmas tomorrow, especially because we are celebrating the birth of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the knowledge and testimony that I have of His life and His gospel. He was born, He lived, He died for us, and He lives again! I am so grateful that his life gives us such great reason to celebrate and I am grateful that people of all faiths and beliefs can feel the spirit of the season and the joy it brings, I have definitely witnessed that here. I am so grateful to have the chance to celebrate here in Paris with my wonderful family, and I hope you all can have a magical holiday season too.


So Happy Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Bonnes Fêtes, and all the rest. Much love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad really would look great with a stache

    ReplyDelete