so what's up with this whole pinterest thing?
let me tell you.
[oh wait. 411 pins.]
so addicting i continue to pin things while i blog.
it's lots and lots of pretty pictures in one pretty place.
my best friend mindy told a boy she finally gave in and got herself on pinterest.
he said something like, "pinterest, when a girl gets that it can only mean one thing: she is planning her wedding"
this is not necessarily true,
although i do post my fair share of wedding photos,
pinterest is much more than that.
why do i pinterest?
1. i like pretty pictures
2. i like the little self confidence boost i get everytime someone repins something of mine
3. i like that if i like something i can just pin it quick and easy and save it forever
4. i like seeing what my friends pin
5. i like that it is organized
6. i like that it is easy breezy beautiful
7. and you know what, if someday i need to plan a wedding, i will have lots of great ideas on hand
some grand examples.
love love love
shoes shoes and mores shoes
color my world
and i love it.
why do you pinterest?