Thursday, November 17, 2011

captured.

justin hackworth photography

it's been a while. 
i wish it hasn't.
much has happened. so many good things.
not enough space to talk about it all,
today.

today,
i was lucky enough to work with justin hackworth
a photographer friend of mine.
i needed a picture of myself. 
i needed to be captured.
and he did just that.

and it was fun.
fun to be looked at through a lens,
studied,
hit just right with the light from the wide window. 
fun to change my pose,
to check my hair,
to smile
or not.


a photo is
a memory,
a moment
captured.
a single moment in time
remembered. 
an expansive, eclectic personality caught in one moment, in one picture.


me.

yep, me.


1 comment:

  1. hello beautiful. i love justin hackworth's stuff, of course he is your good friend!

    ReplyDelete