Saturday, October 6, 2012

wise words for breakfast


i love general conference. it's a lot like christmas: you can stay in your pajamas all day, you're excited about all the new things you will receive, you spend extra time with family and friends, you eat a late breakfast that is always extra tasty. 

along with all the wise words we are being fed this weekend [and that wild new announcement about missionary ages that will be changing people's lives all around us] my sister joined me this morning for a little pancake breakfast. 

i'm so grateful for the gospel i believe in and know to be true. i'm grateful for my family, and that jenn is willing to hang out with her older, married sister. i'm grateful for this little weekend break and for the chance to be uplifted and edified. and i'm grateful for tasty pancakes. 


 yum.


i'm a mormon. i know it. i live it. i love it.
general conference, october 2012.


1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you and Jenn were together eating delish choco chip pancakes and listening to the uplifting words of conference. Those were four of my favorite sentences of the morning session! I'm a mormon! I know it! I live it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete